» » » QUIZ about English tenses 1

Here is a 20-question quiz about English verb tense. Can you got 20/20 correct answers? Prove your talent Now.

1. My friend _______ to the museum last weekend.   
  
  
  
  
2. Our Singaporean friends _____ to visit our school last year.   
  
  
  
  
3. The children _____ their parents for a long time.   
  
  
  
  
4. I and Kenny __ pen pal friends since I ____ Singapore.   
  
  
  
  
5. The kids ____________ that show before.   
  
  
  
  
6. Since the worldwide recession of the 1990’s, the sail of jeans __________ growing.   
  
  
  
  
7. What were you doing when he _____________?   
  
  
  
  
8. Monica________ with her sister at the moment until she finds a flat.   
  
  
  
  
9. After I ______ lunch, I looked for my bag.   
  
  
  
  
10. Almost everyone ___ for home by the time we arrived.   
  
  
  
  
11. We _____ English this time last week.   
  
  
  
  
12. Henry _____ for 10 years when he finally gave it up.   
  
  
  
  
13. He said he would visit me, but he ____ me yet.   
  
  
  
  
14. The weather ____ fine so far this week.   
  
  
  
  
15. As soon as he ____ a certificate in English, he will apply for a job.   
  
  
  
  
16. Old Ted ____ twenty cigarettes a day till he gave up.   
  
  
  
  
17. While mother I ___dinner when the phone rang.   
  
  
  
  
18. We had just got out of car when it ___ to set fire.   
  
  
  
  
19. They will have gone home before you __ to meet them.   
  
  
  
  
20. This is the first time I ________ here.   
  
  
  
  

  

About Elizabeth Tong

Hi there! I am Elizabeth Tong and I am a true enthusiast in the areas of SEO and web design. In my personal life I spend time on photography, mountain climbing, snorkeling and dirt bike riding.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Leave a Reply